If your company is developing a wellness program, talk to Bon Secours Workforce Health.
Our Wellness services provided to more than 75 Hampton Roads businesses of all sizes, across all industries, gives us a unique perspective on employer-offered Wellness.
In addition, Bon Secours Employee Wellness is an award-winning Wellness program serving our health system’s 12,000 employees in Virginia. Our knowledge of what works, and what doesn’t, comes from our own research and investment in our people.
From being the first (and only) non-smoking Health System employer in Hampton Roads, to offering employees premium incentives for voluntary health assessment completion and screenings, to our condition management programs and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) launch, Bon Secours is a Hampton Roads leader in Wellness.
We have best practices and evidence based outcomes to share in a free consultation. Contact Bon Secours if you are a Hampton Roads CEO, CFO, COO or Benefits or Human Resources Director concerned about getting the most out of every dollar spent on health and benefits:
- Creating a culture of Good Health
- Measuring group health to establish benchmarks
- The health screens that give participants the most valuable information
- How to build sustainable Wellness programs
- How to measure Wellness ROI
- Avoiding the five costly mistakes that will hurt your Wellness program
- Online tools for registration, scheduling, confirming, grading and measuring participation in health activities
If your company has an existing Wellness program, but needs additional resources and support that will fit neatly into your current choices, call us.
If your company is considering health benefit design to increase each employee’s participation in healthy activities, call us.
Contact the Employer Relations Specialist at (757) 419.2199.